The VLSI Centre of Excellence was established in the year 2011 to investigate various aspects of VLSI circuits and systems design. Specifically we are interested in designing and implementation of efficient analogue and digital blocks, simulation and modelling of sub-micron MOSFETS, research on analogue, digital, mixed signal and radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), electronic design automation, and CAD for VLSI, VLSI system design, VLSI testing, MOS VLSI designing, low power circuit designing, mixed digital and analogue designing. Beside the above activities, the Centre of Excellence also offers various courses and projects for skill development of the undergraduate and postgraduate students in the area of VLSI and Embedded System Design and implementation. Facilities Available:
- State-of-art facility for research and teaching up-to postgraduate level.
- Software tools: Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Xilinx, Pspice, and TCAD (proposed).
- Open Source Tools: OOMMF, QCADesigner, Spice3f5, BSIM4 and QuantumEspresso.
- FPGA prototyping boards and FPGA kits from Xilinx, Analog and Digital IO boards.
- Function Generators, Oscilloscopes and Logic Analyzers (proposed).
- Networked computing environment with Linux and Windows.
- A library with the latest books, magazines and journals.
Prof. Prithviraj Kabisatpathy
E : email@example.com
Dr. Soumik Podder
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Banitarani Pradhan
E : email@example.com
News and Events
National Conference VSAT 13
National Conference VSAT14
VLSI COE Inaturation 8
C. V. Raman VLSI CoE
(+91) 9040272733, (+91) 9040272755