- The members of the central library are allowed to avail the circulation facilities as per the rules mentioned below in the table.
|SLNO.||BORROWERS TYPE||BOOKS ENTITLED||BOOK BANK|
(issued for one semester)
|1||B.TECH.||4 books||4 books|| 14 days
|2||M.TECH.||4 books|| 30 days
|3||M.B.A.||4 books||4 books|| 30 days
|4||Ph.D||4 books|| 30 days
|5||FACULTY MEMBERS||4 books|| 180 days
|6||NON-FACULTY||2 books|| 180 days
- An over-due of Rs.1.00 per working day will be charged against each issued book .
- Issued books may be renewed once if the book is not required by other users.
- A book may be recalled before the due date if required urgently in the Library. Failure to respond promptly may lead to suspension of library privileges.
- Members proceeding on long leave or on deputation etc. exceeding three months should return the books that are borrowed.
- The Users are responsible for the borrowed documents . The lost/damaged document shall be replaced by the borrower with latest edition or two times cost of the document .
- Books will be issued to the library card holders only.
- Books will be issued subject to availability only.
- The librarian may be authorized to the issue of any document.
- Newly arrived documents shall be displayed in the new arrival shelves for certain period.
- While leaving the library, the users should ensure that they carry only duly issued books on their names, otherwise disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- The circulation counter services will be temporarily suspended during link /system failure.
- The users are provided WebOPAC ( Online Public Access Catalogue) to search books, journals , CDs, & patron information.