|Monday – Saturday
|7.30 am to 8.30 pm
|7.30 am to 2.30 pm
|Circulation Timings :
|10.00 am to 5.00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
The timings and days of operation shall undergo changes as per the need of the institution.
Library Rules and Regulations
- All Students, faculty members and other staffs of C.V.RAMAN GLOBAL UNIVERSITY related to Academic Community are the member of Central Library.
- Users are not allowed to enter the Library without his/her own Identity –cum-Library card.
- Identity –cum-Library card is not transferable.
- All members as well as visitors are required to keep their personal belongings such as personal books, issued books, bags etc. at the property counter while entering the library.
- Use of mobile phones, spitting, smoking, drinking, eating or chewing of tobacco, sleeping, loitering, gossiping inside the library is strictly forbidden. Appropriate action will be taken for breaking of rules.
- The students are advised not to leave cell phones, purse, money, credit card and other valuables assets in the handbag at the property counter. Library is not responsible for any lost of these items.
- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library.
- Issued books must be returned or renewed on or before the due date so as to avoid overdue charges.
- Library books are meant for maximum circulation for users benefit , so the users are requested to rotate the books to make them available for use by other members as well.
- E-library is only for accessing electronic resources. Personal work like email, social networking and chatting sites etc. are not allowed within the e-Library.
- The Librarian can recall any issued book at any time.
- Members are advised to leave the books after consultation on table to avoid misplacement of books inside the reading room.
- Members should check the borrowing books thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc. while taking the books and report the matter to the Staff.
- Books borrowed should be protected from RAIN, DUST, INSECT, etc. and must be returned in the same condition as it was issued.
- Users should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library resources in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he will be charged the full replacement of the document or double cost of the document.
- Students are not allowed to borrow books using others Library card.
- Reference documents like Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Year Books, Journals (Loose & Bound), Magazines, Theses, Project Reports, Handbooks will not be issued out.
- It is mandatory to put signature for users as well as visitors in the Gate register at the time of arrival and departure.
- All visitors are requested to mention their views in the visitors register .
- The Library may accept donation of manuscripts, books, periodicals etc. from the donors. Such donations once accepted will become the absolute property of the library.
- No visitor or guest is permitted to use the Library without the prior permission of the Librarian. He/She is required to provide a proper permission from the Institution.
- No photograph of the Library shall be taken without the prior permission of the Librarian.
- All students are advised to come to the Library in decent dress as they are in the classrooms.
- Suggestions for desirable help or improvement of facilities in the library can be submitted, preferably in written form, to the Librarian.
- The library rules and regulations shall be modified from time to time and shall be binding on all concerned.
- Members should also take care of Copyright issue while utilizing the resources and he/she will be solely held responsible for any violation.
- Violation of the Library Rules and Regulations is punishable.
- The students, faculty members & non-faculty staff are the members of the Central library with due permission from the authority. The users are provided with the IDENTITY-CUM-LIBRARY card after submitting prescribed filled up form .The outsiders/visiting faculties from other universities / institutions may be allowed only with prior permission of the Vice-Chancellor/Registrar/Deans. They are allowed to consult the documents within the Reference sections of the Central library.
- CIRCULATION :(Issue , Return & Renewal) The members of the central library are allowed to avail the circulation facilities as per the rules mentioned in the table.
(issued for one semester)
Remote Access facility has given opportunity to the users to access Electronics Resources of the central library at their desktop anywhere across the Globe.
- This is optional for availing the facilities
- The members can issue maximum 04 books from the TBB for one semester and should be returned within 07 days of the completion of semester examination.
- Rs. 1.00 rupee per book per working day will be collected as late fine.
- E-Thesis and Dissertations
- Institutional Repositories
- Open Course ware
- Video Lectures
- Patent Databases