Add On Programs
Personality Development and Communication Skills (PDCS)
Personality Development and Communication Skills covers various dimensions and importance of effective personality. It helps understand personality traits and formation and vital contribution in the Corporate World. It makes the students aware about the various dynamics of personality development. It enhance their inter-personal communications and facilitate an all-round development of personality. Hard or technical skills help securing a basic position in one’s life and career.
- This training programme is designed to give the trainees necessary exposure to specialized soft skills which are essential in today’s corporate environment, in order to help them transition easily from the campus to the corporate world.
- After undergoing these trainings, the trainees would be able to:
- Develop skills to face interview and group discussion processes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how to portray themselves as thorough professionals.
- Develop industrial relevant competencies to help them perform well in their respective stream of work.
Information technology (IT) Skills
Information technology (IT) is the use of any computers, storage, networking and other physical devices, infrastructure and processes to create, process, store, secure and exchange all forms of electronic data. The commercial use of IT encompasses both computer technology and Telecommunications.