Dr Amiya Kumar Prusty
Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy
Philosophy of the faculty is to prepare students for responsible and useful lives as educated citizens worthy in character and knowledgeable in the practice of Pharmacy with a ﬂair for excellence. The Faculty of Pharmacy, C. V. Raman Global University strives to foster scientific researchers and pharmacists who are capable of contributing to the advancement of medical treatment, public health care, and the development of new drugs. Our teaching and research cover the core areas of pharmaceutical sciences with an emphasis on understanding the fundamental biological phenomena, physico-chemical properties of medicines, and the interaction of medicines with living organisms. Our graduates go on to work in a variety of areas including pharmaceutical research, manufacturing and marketing in industry, academic in universities and colleges, pharmacy practice in hospitals, and public medical and health related careers in international and national organizations.
- Training in the fields of pharmaceutical practice, health care, pharmaceutical industries and community service.
- Training in research and development and continuous learning.
- Graduating a pharmacist who works as a lifelong learner for sustainable professional development and demonstrates the ability to assess performance and self-assessment skills.
- Using of modern teaching methods and tools to make learning easier for students.
- To impart communication, teamwork, responsibility and leadership among our graduates.
- Commitment to achieve quality standards in pharmaceutical education through interactive learning and self-learning.