In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited institution establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution's system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of institutions. During the post-accreditation period, the IQAC will channelize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
|1||Prof. Bhabes Bhattacharya, Principal, CVRCE||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Sibasis Maity, Managing Director, CTTC, Bhubaneswar |
BOG Member & Management Representative
|3||Dr. S.K. Kar, Head Quality and Consultancy, CTTC, Bhubaneswar||Member|
|4||Mr. GyanaRanjan Mohanty, MD. Corrossion Pvt. Ltd., Cuttack, Industrialist||Member|
|5||Mrs. Soumya Mishra, Asst. Prof., ETC||Coordinator|
|6||Mrs. Rojalina Priyadarshini, Asst. Prof.||Co-coordinator/Convenor|
|7||Dr. N Parida, Dean R & D, CVRCE||Member|
|8||Dr. J. K. Pati, Asst. Prof., Mathematics & Dean Academics, CVRCE||Member|
|9||Mrs. JyoshnamayeeMoharana, Asst. Prof., HSS||Member|
|10||Mr. Amit Mishra, Alumni Representative||Member|
|11||Ms. Yuvnika Sharma, 3rd Yr. CSE Student||Convenor|
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the C. V. Raman College of Engineering (CVRCE)
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The IQAC shall have the following functions
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institute
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment favourable for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the Institute, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of Quality Culture in the Institute
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
|1||2019-20 Quarterly Minutes||1st Minutes|
|1st Action Taken Report|
|2nd Action Taken Report|
|2||2018-19 Quarterly Minutes||1st Minutes|
|2nd & 3rd Minutes|
|Action Taken Report|
|3||2017-18 Quarterly Minutes||1st Minutes|
|Action Taken Report|
|4||2016-17 Quarterly Minutes||1st Minutes|
|Action Taken Report|
|5||2015-16 Quarterly Minutes||1st Minutes|
|6||2014-15 Quarterly Minutes||1st Minutes|
|1||Student Satisfaction Survey Report|
|2||Student Satisfaction Survey – Questionnaire|
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
C. V. RAMAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla
Bhubaneswar - 752 054 (Odisha)
Phone No. :+91-9040272733 (Ext. 280 / 282) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org